Would you like to be involved with Dali17 at the Museum of Monterey? Would you like to learn more about one of the twentieth century’s premier and most celebrated artists, Salvador Dali? Would you like to help provide a great experience for our visitors? Dali 17 at the Museum of Monterey is seeking volunteers!
We are looking for people to join our team as volunteers who are excited about Salvador Dali, his influence and history on the Monterey Peninsula, and this world class collection. We need volunteers in a variety of areas including:
* Gallery attendants who monitor galleries, art, and answer questions
* Tour guides who are trained on the collection and provide group tours
* Front reception assistants who greet guests and answer questions
* Administrative volunteers who provide back office administrative assistance
* Special events volunteers who greet guests, assist with in check-in, event setup, and cleanup
All volunteers must be at least 18 years of age, complete our training, and make a time commitment of 20 hours per month for 3 months. If you are interested in volunteering, please email a resume to [email protected] and fill out the volunteer application found here.