The California State Health Officer orders that as of Wednesday, July 8, 2020, for at least three weeks:
The following sectors are ordered to close both indoor and outdoor operations and service:
Bars, breweries, pubs, and brewpubs, including bars located at permitted indoor and outdoor food facilities.
The following sectors are allowed to continue to operate with restrictions:
1) Dine-in restaurants must close indoor seating to customers. During this closure all dine-in restaurants may continue to utilize outdoor seating and must comply with the guidance for dine-in restaurants. Restaurants should continue to encourage takeout and delivery service whenever possible.
2) Wineries and tasting rooms must close indoor services to customers. During this closure all wineries and tasting rooms must comply with the guidance for restaurants, wineries, and bars.
3) Family entertainment centers and movie theaters must close indoor services and attractions to customers. Family entertainment centers may continue to provide outdoor services to customers and must comply with the guidance for movie theaters and family entertainment centers. Drive-in movie theaters may continue to operate and should follow additional applicable guidance for retailers of Drive-In Movie Theaters.
4) Indoor attractions at zoos and museums must close to visitors. Zoos and museums may continue to operate outdoor attractions and must follow the guidance for zoos, museums.
5) Cardrooms must close indoor services to customers and must follow the guidance for cardrooms.